We have built our website with accessibility in mind. Located top right of every page on our website you will see a "Settings Cog", see image below. Clicking this cog, produces a dropdown menu.
Within this menu, you can:
- Change the font size of the text,
- Change the size of the page and lastly
- Change the background colour
Browser Accessibility Features
Most browsers have built in accessibility features such as the ability to increase the magnification of fonts, change the colour of the text and to turn off images and style-sheets. For full details, visit the accessibility websites of popular web-browser developers:
Increasing text Size within your browser
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this, simply adjust your browser's settings:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest.
- Netscape Navigator: go to the View menu and choose Increase Font until the text is the size you desire.
- Mozilla Firefox: go to the View menu, select Text Size and then select Increase. The same effect can be achieved by using the keyboard shortcut keys; Ctrl and + (at the same time).
Changing background colours within your browser
Many browsers provide functionality to adjust the background colour of the page or the colour of text:
- Mozilla Firefox: go to the options menu (Tools > Options), in the General tab, click Fonts & Colours.